Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bittersweet

For some reason, I've been feeling nostalgic, lately.
I keep thinking about how soon I'll be on making my own decisions and paying all of my own expenses (not as soon as I'd like though-boo community college and underachievers like myself.) Your whole childhood is spent looking forward to "growing up" and I'm almost there. I have to make so many choices: What school to go to, how long to go there, yadda yadda yadda. I don't want to grow up, I just want to stay in my teens to twenties for the rest of my life. I like it here.

Going along with my "bittersweet longing for the past" mood, I figured we could go back in time and see the little Alexandra, and see how far I've come...whether it be good or bad.


The beginning (look how beautiful my grandmother is)

That Christmas picture everyone has

After all of these years, I've remained easily entertained...

I can usually stand up on my own, but it's nice to have a hand there...just in case

Even thuogh we fight like sisters, I love my mommy

Somedays, I feel like it would be nice to be someone else

Ehh, who am I kidding?

I'm still the same as I was 18 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment