Friday, November 4, 2011

Links for Looking

It's a beautiful day today. OH I LOVE FALL SO MUCH.
My friend, Karla has done some really awesome things lately (interviewed a vip fashion designer!)-go look!

Even though I'm not single, this post really made me giggle a whole lot.

This and this were my absolute favorite Halloween costumes EVER.

Another one of my many bloggers that I read daily, had her baby-take a gander!

This dumb picture & this picture made me laugh for a solid five minutes, not sure why...

I want this pairthis pair, & this pair of shoes. (What can I say? I'm loving wedges these days.)

Have a happy weekend everyone ♥





2 comments:

  1. I think I'd like to read all of that book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for le shoutout, mi amiga! Also, I think I'm the perfect candidate for that single girl haiku book as a Christmas gift, right? ;) *hint hint*

    ReplyDelete