Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Post


(click on picture for source)

Better late than never!

Indigo and I went as Rosie the Riveter for Halloween. I was really surprised that I had to explain who she was to so many people!

Nonetheless, it was a simple, but adorable, costume. & I didn't see any other babies with her costume. I look like a doofus, but hey, what else is new?

Festivities 

Really cheesy. IKNOWSTOPJUDGINGME.
(p.s. look how thrilled le bebe is)

I look weak. BUT WE CAN DO IT.
I kind of felt like a real woman here, you know, fake flexing with a sleeping baby attached to me.



Another hay ride! YAY.

We went trick or treated for all of five minutes. I got...she got enough candy to last me a night tehee. It was too cold to me, so we just dropped by Mimi and Papa's (her great-grandparents) house and trick or treated there. 

So yeah, that was my Halloween. Mundane, but at least we did something!
Anyone do anything exciting? Get lots of candy? See anything scary?

Happy November!





1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, it turned out soooo good! You guys are just precious :) Wish I could've joined and we'd be a trio of rosies!

    ReplyDelete