Tuesday, May 18, 2010

As Queen says, I Want to Ride My Bicycle...


My hunt for a decent preused bike is complete!
I searched long and hard for a glorious bicycle that would fulfill my needs.
AND I FOUND ONE.
It's quite nice, I've ridden it long and far (a.k.a. to sonic for some tots).

It's a little bossy though, look at these demanding instructions. I will follow them, I don't want to see the consequences...

All I can think about are these lyrics and take them to heart.
Such good advice, so thank you Queen, thank you.

Bicycle races are coming your way
So forget all your duties oh yeah
Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today
So look out for those beauties oh yeah
On your marks get set go
Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
I want to ride my bicycle bicycle
Bicycle bicycle bicycle
Bicycle race

No comments:

Post a Comment