Friday, June 17, 2011

Must Love Blogs

Hello friends!

Well, I've had a busy bunch of lazy days.
I don't understand how I feel like I've been going non-stop yet barely anything is accomplished.
I HAVE made a birth plan, thanks to my friend Monica.
I HAVE acquired my cloth diapers, I just have to pre-wash them now (perhaps I'll do that today since it's a rainy day).
I HAVE mostly packed my hospital bags.
and I had AMAZING baby showers this past weekend.

My post about the rainbow baby shower was featured on offbeatmama.com, you guys should go over and check it out.

Everyone has been so sweet & really helpful with getting things ready for Indigo. All my friends are so excited...there probably isn't a conversation that doesn't involve the phrase "Ahhhh! I can't wait for Indigo to get here."

The past few days have been pretty fun (although I really miss my lovely Carver, who's away in Greece). I've been trying to make the best out of these days before Indigo, even though I'd love nothing more than for her to get here. I've been riding around in my non-air conditioned car, staying up late-ish, watching The Labrynth and Rent, and tie-dying shirts and onesies.


I really like the heart one in the middle, it turned out the best, in my opinion.


What I love about blogging is the community. There are so many great Mommy bloggers out there.
I've found a bunch of blogs that I really enjoy, I thought I'd share them with you all. Every single one of these bloggers have the most precious children. ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE. They make my blog look like a mere piece wasted interweb. Be sure to check out each of their stores as well.

Seriously, check them out.

All of them are in a "Top Mommy Blogger" competition, so be sure to vote for them by clicking on the link on their blogs.

Also, you should vote for Melissa over on dearbabyblog.com, I love her dearly.






Those are just a few bloggers that I love, really though, go look.

I've still been trying to figure out how to make my blog easier to navigate and a little bit more exciting, so let me know if you have any suggestions for posts or blog design. 


I wrote a song for baby Indigo, but I'm assuming blogspot doesn't think it's good enough because it won't work for me right now. Maybe another day. It's appropriately titled "Baby Blue Lullaby." It needs a little added to it though.



Hopefully next time I'll have a more creative & exciting post for you all.

<3 Have a lazy weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment